Thursday 1 August 2013

Reinforced muscle training

I gave you an example of my program that I made for myself alone. You can start with me and subsequently use any other of your choice. Three weeks I make reinforced training as I described above (used in muscle "destruction"). Fourth week I make relief training (with half the weight). Purpose - lightweight workouts to give your body recover the accumulated fatigue in three weeks, completely healed muscles and keep them in good shape.

If you feel very tired in the fourth week and the suspect did not have time to rest - train yourself just two days for an hour, a week, or even just run twice a year, one week I did not practice, I do it deliberately! In the third week, the last two approaches, each muscle group I practice Pumping or shake slow twitch muscle fibers pumping - Pumping from the word PUMP done in order to stretch the muscle.Information by Other Sources:http://www.presidentialresponsibility.com/Blog/id/9512


Pumping - is fast (speed) work with small weights of 20% -30% of the maximum weight for 20-30 reps per set. You pump the blood into the cells of the muscles and thereby stretch them. But do not forget that you cannot just pump up Pumping, high reps burns glycogen. Yes, there is no purpose to tear Pumping fiber! It is just after pumping conventional approaches do and fibers. You make it easy for the growth of muscles by stretching and Pumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment