Thursday 1 August 2013

Traction of biceps for the workout

For traction biceps sitting with a focus in the knee, and 5 with the reverse grip and order 15 sets for biceps per week. Same with triceps - 8 sets outer grip and external 5 and 12 sets of triceps. When I shake my legs and buttocks, the lower part of the body - I'm doing squats 3-5, and then, on the blocks - 3 at the front and three on the bend onto the rear (its hip and "hamstring").

 After the attacks of 3 pieces, and 3 approaches to intelligence and breeding feet on the simulator, a superset and that - get on your feet in total direct and indirect approaches 17-20. Warming up - Before each workout, without exception, I warm up for 5-10 minutes. Depending on what I'm going to swing on this day, it is - run or bike, or boxing with weights of 2-3 pounds - 5.10 min. All the days WITHOUT LIMITATION, after the warm-up I will do 2 sets to 25 times fast - hyperextension. Hyperextension clog long back muscles and prevents back injury.Click here get more knowledge:http://community.sparknotes.com/sparkler-posts/visual-impact-muscle-building-nutrition

Under this program
·On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - dumbbells.
· Friday - large or jogging.
·On Wednesday, the front of the press remains hyperextension by default.
·On Friday, I start with a base that is with squats. Before I squat warm up the leg joints with non-weight squats 1 set of 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment